Please note the following about our Kosher listings:
- Our facility is certified kosher under the strict standards of OK Kosher.
- Any items that we repack and are accepted by the OK will bear an OK symbol. The only exceptions may be full cases, which may bear the symbol of the certifiying agency for the manufacturer. For example, if you order a 2 1/2 lb bag of Sixlets, it will bear an OK symbol. If you order the case, it will bear an OU symbol.
- To view the certification for a specific product, click the KID number under the kosher (we're working on getting them all there). If there is no KID or you need additional information, please Contact Us
- If you see a different certification than OK listed on site for any bulk items, it means that item is not certified for us to repack, in which case you would need to purchase a full case to keep the kosher status intact. If you have questions about an item like this, please contact us.
- If you have specific questions regarding any of our products, please feel free to Contact Us