Guest post by Korah Morrison
The best gift for the sweet tooth is not a bouquet of flowers, but a candy bouquet! This bouquet is just beautiful, and very tasty as well. I propose that you break the stereotypes and make a beautiful bouquet of candies by hand. Your handy work will be much more appreciated by your friends and family, definitely more than a bouquet bought at the store.
You can use a wide variety of candy for this bouquet, ranging from caramels, lollipops, chocolates, and other treats, The candies are wrapped in beautiful cellophane paper. Your color choices depends on the taste preferences of the person for whom you are intending to receive it. Here's an example:
Materials and tools you need to create a candy bouquet?
- Flower Pot
- Basis for the creation of flower arrangements (oasis)
- A lot of different wrapping paper
- Wooden skewers (long and short)
- Scotch tape
- You will also need to choose suitable candies, preferably of different shapes and in bright beautiful wrappers.
Buiding a candy bouquet - Step by Step Instructions
- Cover the flower pot with the packaging paper using glue.
- Cut out the oasis of suitable size and insert into the pot. It must hold firmly to the pot.
- Cut out the small squares of a different color wrapping paper and pool them one to another. Then make a hole and insert a skewer, fix it with a help of the scotch tape - Thus, we get a decoration for the bouquet.
- Wind the wrapping paper round the candies, string on the skewers and decorate as above. You can also wrap the candies with a decorative foil and fasten them with ribbons or tape.
- Another option for decorating candies is paper cones. We turn a piece of paper into a cone, put the candy inside and close the bottom of the cone with scotch or tape. Wrap the skewers with green paper.
- All you need to do is to put all your decoration details into the flower pot and fix them in the basis for the creation of flower arrangements. Note: It is important to make sure that there is no free space in the flower pot. For this, decorations and candies must be fastened on skewers of different lengths. Additionally, you can decorate the bouquet with leaves and flowers, beads, decorative butterflies and other elements of your choice.
This is just one way to make a candy bouquet. The rest depends on your imagination. I wish you a sweet life!
Author bio: Korah Morrison has an unbelievable sweet tooth. She works as a writer on essay writing service and writes about different interesting topics.