Recently one of our Facebook friends asked if we sold cotton candy, Sadly, at the time we did not. But after bugging the candy man about it, he caved, and now we have them at the Bulk Candy Store.
Now that we have them in, what are we gonna do? (The Third World song "Now that we found love" is playing in the background as I type this). We are going to make a cotton candy Martini or Cosmo.
Here's what you will need.
- Cotton Candy
- Vodka - 4 oz should do it.
- 1 oz of Black Raspberry Liquor - you may substitute simple with simple syrup.
- Splash of Grenadine
- a squeeze lemon juice - about 2 oz
- Martini shaker or tall glass
- Martini Glass
- Combine the the ingredients in a martini shaker or tall glass, Add ice and shake well.
- Put the cotton candy in your martini glass and strain the mixture over the cotton candy. Enjoy!
* Disclaimer - I do not drink, so I have not tasted the concoction, but I am told it's delish! Post a comment if you disagree or if you think my recipe needs work.
While doing research on the cotton candy drink, I came across some other grown-up (21 and over please) candy drinks. Here are a few that I found on one of my favorite sites that I would like you to try on my behalf.
Blow Pop Martini
Pixy Stix Martini